He is lecturer at IFPR (Federal Institute of Parana). In 2015, he obtained a master’s degree in Informatics from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RIO). He also holds a bachelor’s degree in Informatics from the Maringa State University (UEM). He worked in research, development and consultancy projects in the Software Engineering Laboratory at PUC-RIO. He worked as software developer at HSBC GLT, Objective Solutions, and Cwork Sistemas.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro – PUC-RIO – PhD in Informatics – started in 2017. Advisor: Alessandro Garcia.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro – PUC-RIO – MSc in Informatics – 2013 to 2015. Advisor: Alessandro Garcia.
- Maringa State University – UEM – BS in Informatics – 2008 to 2012. Advisors: Sandra Ferrari and Thelma Colanzi.
- Lecturer at IFPR - 02/2016 - Currently
- Software Developer at HSBC Global Technology – 03/2015 - 12/2015
- Researcher at Software Engineering Laboratory – 02/2013 – 01/2015
- Software Developer at Objective Solutions – 05/2012 – 01/2013
- Software Developer at Cwork Sistemas – 09/2010 a 05/2012
- 3rd Best MSc Dissertation - Sociedade Brasileira de Computação (SBC) - 2016
- Java Assessment Topper - HSBC Global Technology - 2015
- 3rd Best Paper of SBES - CBSoft - 2014
- Best Paper of WMOD - CBSoft - 2014
- FAPERJ Nota 10 - 2014
Links below contain information about my publications:
- Software Architecture
- Source Code Design
- Code Smells