He is professor at IFPR and PhD student at PUC-Rio. Willian obtained a master’s degree in Informatics from PUC-Rio. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in Informatics from UEM. He worked in research, development and consultancy projects in the Software Engineering Laboratory at PUC-Rio. He also worked as software developer at HSBC GLT, Objective Solutions, and Cwork Sistemas.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro – PUC-RIO – PhD in Informatics – started in 2017. Advisor: Alessandro Garcia.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro – PUC-RIO – MSc in Informatics – 2013 to 2015. Advisor: Alessandro Garcia.
- Maringa State University – UEM – BS in Informatics – 2008 to 2012. Advisors: Sandra Ferrari and Thelma Colanzi.
- Professor at IFPR - 02/2016 - Currently
- Software Developer at HSBC Global Technology – 03/2015 - 12/2015
- Researcher at Software Engineering Laboratory – 02/2013 – 01/2015
- Software Developer at Objective Solutions – 05/2012 – 01/2013
- Software Developer at Cwork Sistemas – 09/2010 a 05/2012
- Distinguished Paper Award - 40th International Conference on Software Engineering, IEEE/ACM - 2018
- 2nd Best Paper of SBCARS - CBSoft - 2017
- Best Paper of SBCARS - CBSoft - 2016
- 3rd Best MSc Dissertation - Sociedade Brasileira de Computação (SBC) - 2016
- Java Assessment Topper - HSBC Global Technology - 2015
- 3rd Best Paper of SBES - CBSoft - 2014
- Best Paper of WMOD - CBSoft - 2014
- FAPERJ Nota 10 - 2014
Links below contain information about my publications:
- Technical Program Committee Member for CBSoft 2019 - WTDSOFT
- Program Committee Member of the Argentine Symposium on Software Engineering - ASSE 2019
- Co-Guest Editor of Mundi ETG Thematic Issue on Information Technology
- Guest Editor of Mundi ETG Special Issue for SETIF 2017
- General Chair of SETIF 2017
- Artifact Evaluation Committee Member of the IEEE VISSOFT 2016
- Proceedings Co-Chair of CBSoft 2016
- Qualidade de Softawre: Por que devo me importar? - Sistemática 2018 - UEG Campus Posse [Materiais]
- Technical Debt
- Software Architecture
- Source Code Design
- Code Smells
- Design Problems